DID MEREDITH AND DEREK GET MARRIED
Grey's Anatomy - Grey's Anatomy
Meredith originally thought he was avoiding her because of a conversation they had about babies, but he insisted that he wanted to have all her babies. She didn't have one, but she did have a blue post-it Cristina had given her earlier that day.
- From a fall during rhythmic gymnastics, I remember. They meet at Joe's the night before Meredith begins her internship at Seattle Grace.
- Eventually, the two did formally marry, as it would make it easier for them to legally adopt Zola, an African girl Derek got to know while treating her spina bifida. Later, she found out she was pregnant.
- Meredith donates part of her liver to her father, Derek joins her in the OR has her concerned husband. However, while traveling in Europe, she received a call and was told that her mother had Alzheimer's.
She took Amelia and Maggie's hands and they went inside to dance it out together. She agreed to come back if Richard could return to the Residency Program Director. Bailey still thought that they should open him back up, and Meredith made the call to book an OR for Bailey. When Erica Hahn was hired at Seattle Grace, she almost immediately assigned Meredith to her service in order to see if Meredith had any of her mother's skill. Outside the hospital, they would hang out at Joe's bar, and in the hospital, they would help each other, wherever possible.
DESCRIPTION: Richard took the fall for her, but she and Derek agreed that they shouldn't be close at work too, so Meredith decided to leave neurosurgery. After Bailey's surgery, Catherine still wanted to have a second opinion. She then went to the church to get Amelia down the aisle, which included a quick getaway and more debating about having one true love.
Her friends tried to contact her repeatedly, but she didn't answer. But she was not entirely pleased to find out that he chose Alex, over her, to help him. Alex and April came in too to talk about their problems, and as they left one by one, they all refused to bring her a wheelchair. He had been on the way to the airport for Marriex final trip to D.
Later, Meredith let April and Jackson move into her house, and she admitted to liking April more and more, after she went off on a tirade, after being continually teased for being a virgin the whole day.
- Derek and Meredith's Wedding
- Initially, there were some tensions among Meredith and Amelia, including an argument over whether or not they were going to tear down the wall between the kitchen and the living room, as a drunk Meredith had mused about.
- Derek and Meredith's Wedding
- After Bailey's surgery, Catherine still wanted to have a second opinion.
Zola called an ambulance, saving her. Izzie realizes that Meredith is falling for Derek. After doing so, she started to panic a bit, but Amelia pointed out there was nothing or no one standing in her way. They both agreed on wanting to work on their marriage after his resignation. Derek then hit the ring into the woods. Meredith took a little longer to bond but eventually couldn't help falling in love with the child. He told her Megan was still convinced he was in love with Meredith, who was angered and walked off.